Thursday, September 1, 2011

Snake River White Water











This was such an AMAZING experience! We absolutely loved, loved, LOVED! John and I have wanted to do a white water trip like this ever since we got married so it was kind of like a dream come true for us :) It was all that we had hoped it would be and much more! The water was VERY chilly and it seemed that I got the majority of it on me but the sun was warm so after feeling like I had buckets of ice water poured on me the sun came through to take the chill off. We screamed lots and paddled hard and laughed... We were so excited that Captain Jack was our guide for the day - He played the part extremely well and Savanna even got to drink some of his drink! Saddest part - We weren't ready for it to be over! A definate must-do again...

On a side note - It was really hard to get pictures! We bought a water camera but the majority of them didn't turn out for whatever reason. I ordered some professional ones that they took but it was hard to get a good quality after scanning so these will have to do!

1 comment:

Casey said...

That looks like so much fun! I love Vanna swigging the bottle. Love the hair by the way, hard to tell it was you.