

The JHS Cheerleaders performed at two different competitions the past couple of weeks. They have been amazing! They took home a 2nd place trophy at the Timpview Competition and a 1st place trophy at the South Towne Competition. Even though they had to remake their routine numerous times due to injuries and other situations - they were able to rise above it all and their hard work has paid off. A great big thanks to Leesa and all that she has done to pull the squad together and make these competitions happen. It's so hard for me to get good pictures because I'm too busy watching so I apologize that these don't give you the credit you deserve. Way to go girls! Samantha - We love you and enjoy watching you perform.
1 comment:
Way to go! Looks like fun! Miss you guys wish I could watch them perform. :)
Post a Comment