We LOVE going to Mayfield! These mountains are gorgeous and we love riding and seeing so much green, beautiful country. This is definately a "must go" place at least once a year but the more we get to go the happier we are!
Fun poses with the most beautiful scenery!
Jennifer and I loved, loved, LOVED the RZR. We had some awesome chats and enjoyed the more "relaxing" side of riding. I missed the motorcycle just a wee bit but this machine is amazing! Jennifer kept saying - "This thing is a beast!" Did I mention that I love the RZR?!?!
We watched these elk for quite a while down at the bottom and they were still running around when we got to the top. There was so many of them!
Waiting out a rain storm...
I could just sit and watch Dayne for hours! He is constantly on the go and is VERY entertaining - He's also still a lifesaver on the trail! I love this guy and his super sweet personality.
We had tons and tons of rain and mud, so that also made for plenty of get stuck well times :) This is where it was super fun to be in the RZR and just be able to relax, watch and laugh! It's easy to smile when you can just put your bike into four wheel and cruise right on through!
John and Jason were always studying the trail map to see where we should go next - This is when the rest of us would grab a snack and hang out for a bit.

























1 comment:
That looks like so much fun! I love the red on the RZR! One day we will get to ride together! :)
Post a Comment