Most every morning while we were at the lake a group of us would get up and hike/walk/run at 5 am - I really disliked having to set my alarm while I was on vacation but it was such an awesome feeling once I was up and moving and spending time with my greatest friends. We did an average of 6.8 miles per day and climbed some pretty steep mountains AND talked non-stop! We had lots of great and interesting conversations and the time went by so fast. I even got to experience killing my very first rattlesnake and that was fun! Times like these really make me wish that we all lived closer to one another so we could do this on a regualar basis instead of just once a year.
Monday, July 2, 2012
Workout Fun
Most every morning while we were at the lake a group of us would get up and hike/walk/run at 5 am - I really disliked having to set my alarm while I was on vacation but it was such an awesome feeling once I was up and moving and spending time with my greatest friends. We did an average of 6.8 miles per day and climbed some pretty steep mountains AND talked non-stop! We had lots of great and interesting conversations and the time went by so fast. I even got to experience killing my very first rattlesnake and that was fun! Times like these really make me wish that we all lived closer to one another so we could do this on a regualar basis instead of just once a year.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
That is for sure! I didn't like the 5 am wake up but loved the workout! Thanks for going with us!
Post a Comment