Friday, January 6, 2012

Practice - Practice - Practice





The cheerleaders first competition is tomorrow so we have been practicing TONS! We've had lots of early morning and late night practices. These pictures are just a few I got real quick with my phone during practice because the next pictures will be of them all fixed up pretty in their uniforms. I wanted a before shot though because hours and hours and hours and hours and hours (do you get the idea? :) are put into preparing the squad to be ready for performance. I'm not going to lie - Four days ago I was really wondering if they were going to make this happen, but after last night, I know it can! They have worked hard and they are ready - Let's go cheer team! You can do this!

1 comment:

Casey said...

You go girl, you coacher! I am sure they will do great! Can't see them all dressed nice in there outfits to get the full effect