This was our favorite port! It is so beautiful and a place John and I have already talked about revisiting. The water is so clear and pretty. We got to go snorkeling at two different spots here in the Sea of Cortez. Can I just say again how pretty the water was? Even at the marina spot it was so clear you could see the fish. I've never seen anything like it! We so wished we would have had a water camera when we were snorkeling because the fish we saw was unbelievable! Our little excursion was perfect - We had a great tour guide with only twelve passengers in our boat. It was so fun because it was a raft type so we were right down on the water. He took us cruising for a little while before we headed to the bay to snorkel and got to see tons of manta rays, sea lions, pelicans, Lover's Beach, The Arch, The Mexican Navy pulling someone over and some awesome resorts with lots of sandy beaches. We also paid a visit to Sammy Hagar's famous Cabo Wabo!

One side of the Arch is the Sea of Cortez and the other side is the Pacific Ocean











1 comment:
WOW!! When you go back we will go with you and leave the kids. That really looks amazing. You know everytime you post these I get more and more jealous.
Post a Comment