Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Going Private

Well - there's been a debate about whether we should go private or not but I had told Trisha that when she did then I would be there shortly after. I guess we can't be to careful in this day and age and I was referred to an article that happened up in the Salt Lake area recently. We run the risk of being stalked or harassed and there's not much the law can do in these circumstances. So, I'm inviting you to continue to view our blog as I would love to still be able to share with you. Please leave your email and I will add you. For those of you that don't have a blog all you need to do is set up a google account. It's easy, but if you have any questions just let me know.

2 comments:

Shinkle Family said...

Hey Sherra didn't know if u had my eamil so here it is... k.shea.cutie@gmail.com


<3 Keila

LukeandTeonna said...

be sure to add my email... teonnag@hotmail.com